the fact that there’s only about 5000 people who’ve reblogged this scares me. That means that less that 5000 people know where these come from.
I feel old…
literally every person on earth has read the very hungry caterpillar
"A Political Menagerie"
They should make an animated short where Carl is lying in a hospital bed and an eighteen year old Russell walks in. The room is silent. Neither one of them talk. Only slow music plays in the background. Russell walks up to Carl’s bed and sits next to him. Carl looks over to Russell and smiles. Russell is trying to hold back tears. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out the Soda lid that Carl had pinned on him so many years ago. He takes the pin and pins it onto Carl’s shirt. He is almost balling as he says “Thank you Mr. Fredricksen.” Carl is unable to speak he is so choked up. All you see is him smile and a tear roll down his cheek. ”You’re welcome Russell.” He says with a crackle in his voice. He closes his eyes and the Heart Monitor he is on flat lines. All you see is Russell crying. Then there is a flash of light. Carl stands in front of the light and sees someone coming out of it. Ellie walks out of the light and goes to Carl. She holds her secret Adventure Book in her arms. She writes something in the book. She then kisses Carl and drops the book. Ellie takes Carl into the light and they revert back to their child selves and walk hand in hand into the light. Then it pans to the book which is open to the page Ellie wrote in. The only words written on the page are “The End.” And then the screen fades to black.
THAT IS NOT OK
- Sirius: Hey Hagrid can I have my godson whom I was entrusted to look after by my best mate, his father?
- Hagrid: No, Dumbledore says you can't.
- Sirius: But, legally, I-
- Hagrid: No.
- Aurors: Sirius Black you are under arrest for the murder of twelve people and for being implicated in the murder of the Potters and for working for Lord Voldemort.
- Sirius: But, if you looked at my wand you'd see I didn't cast any-
- Aurors: No.
- Sirius: Why would I even betray James? He was like a brother to me. He showed me what was wrong with my upbringing, he took me in when I was disinherited, and he was the best mate I ever had. I am so upset about his death I am barely coherent.
- Aurors: Dumbledore says you did it.
- Sirius: But I was working FOR Dumbledore. Literally ask any Order member or Death Eater and they will tell you that Voldemort hated me.
- Aurors: You're going to wizard prison, motherfucker.
I like how everyone seems like they’re dead tired and Thor’s just there going
'om nom nom this is a shawarma nom nom nom'
Notice how Clint and Natasha seemed to have appropriated half of each others’ chairs.
and I think Tony is just realizing that he literally died and was scared back to life by the man to his left
and steve, being the senior citizen, is simply nodding off
Also, the dude behind the counter just nonchalantly making shawarma for the goddamn Avengers like they come in every day.
#meanwhile loki is outside tied to the bike rack with mjolnir on his chest
I’ve reblogged this about five times already and I dont plan on stopping